Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thursday October 13, 2011

Reminders:
  • Young People's concert permission forms went home today. Please sign and return to school as soon as possible.
  • Spelling quiz tomorrow for the grade 2 students.
  • Gym tomorrow - wear proper footwear.

New sight words learned today:
Grade 1 - play, my
Grade 2 - child, children

I would like to apologize for the home reading books that went home and the pages were out of order. I have been having some issues printing off the books and some of them came out the wrong way. I number of books have been ordered for our classroom but have not yet arrived. Your child may be bringing home a book that he/she has already read while I fix the problem. Keep in mind though that any reading is useful, even if it is something that they've already read. Thank you for your patience.

Have a great evening,

Mrs. G