Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thursday March 8, 2012

Dear Parents and Guardians,

I want to start off by thanking everyone for their continued patience during this time of teacher job action. I know this week has been very disruptive for many of you and your support is greatly appreciated. Due to the short week, we will not be doing spelling this week.

I will be teaching new sight words tomorrow. They are as follows:

Grade 1: swim, run, fly, what

Grade 2: star, whale, shark

Due to the uncertainty of future job action at this time, I have decided to double up some of the special helper days. In other words, if your child missed his/her special helper day due to missed school, he/she will still get to showcase his/her show and tell item to the class and will share the responsibilities with another member of the class. I hope this make sense.

Have a fantastic evening!

Mrs. G